GIVE THAT COLD SHOULDER STYLE

Personal style in off shoulder movement!


Happy Sunday guys, 
If you have seen some of my Instagram recent posts, you already know from my exhibit A caption that I had one hell of a tough week.
I am glad everything turned around over the weekend. I am feeling that feeling of super blessed. Now I am so ready for what this new month of August has in store.

It is not an easy task to be responsible for building one's future, For a single lady juggling life and family from point A to point B, things can get a little too much and tiring sometimes. I was telling Jennifer my sister the other day that why are we not the president daughters. Or the daughters of a billionaire whose children don't need to hustle from point A to point B. All we need to do is relax and flip that credit card whenever you feel like it. Jennifer was laughing out loud none stop.

Small talk about my online shop!
I have also been busy of recent, re-branding my online store here I am coming up with some fresh new ideas for my collections, we are looking forward to collaborating with bloggers for promotions campaign. Get in touch if you are interested!


wishing you all a lovely week.




Photography by Jennifer
Heels Christian Louboutin
Clutch Charlotte Olympia

12 comments

  1. You're everything babe 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look,that is so stylish.!!
    xoxo
    Fay

    If you'd like come say hi:http://faythisway.blogspot.gr/
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the most original top I have seen in a long time, you look so fabulous. I love your style girl!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shirt!! Love the outfit!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are digging the ruffles trend hon, a show stopper! Baci, Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everything is going well! The online store sounds exciting. :) Absolutely love this beautiful top as well!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  7. That offshouder top is so beautiful and so are you!
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena Thapa
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures dear. Loving the combination of the top and the pants. You teamed up really well and looking so hot and beautiful. Great...:)

    http://www.colossalcloset.in/the-many-guises-of-naari/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so pretty!!! You look amazing!!

    http://www.pursesnewshow.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is beautiful ! So much details

    http://www.handbageshow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig