INSTAGRAM: WHY BRANDS LIKE IT MORE THAN SNAPCHAT

Socia media updates 



You already heard that Instagram's new Stories feature is a ripped off from the Snapchat style, Instagram is more brands focus.
Not just brands that like it, I am loving the new updates too because you can now disable your comment sections whenever you feel like it. AKA block the heaters out.

Instagram is brand friendly because you can see the total views of each video, unlike snapchat you cannot see a thing about other people view. Snapchat views are more secretive to brands, you don't get to see the real thing.

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM 

Let's chart on Facebook 

Tweets and connect with me on Twitter 

Follow me on bloglovin

See more on Tumbler 

Hype my look on Lookbook



My Snap chat @thestylegalaxy 


5 comments

  1. Indeed, the update is great! x

    Happy Sunday,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did know about the comment feature but it is a great one!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I see. I'm not in Snapchat so I don't really know.
    Thanks for enlightening me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually enjoying Instagram stories! I do wish they had their own tab but for now I think it's a nice update. :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea that one could disable comments, how cool is that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig