RED-RED

Ask Sophia About August! 


A Little hot red dress on a hot sunny day!

Let's really talk about August! I don't wnt to believe that I am the only one who feels this month of August went by so fast. August and I had a whirlwind romance that went off too quick.


Summer last days is here and that means more legs flashing comes into play. I wore this short red dress the other day for brunch in London, as much as I love the dress, unfortunately, I only have a few dress. This particular red dress is my uniform of lately. When I like particular dress or top, I tend to make it my uniform for a while.



Photography by Sophia Oshodin 

Dress Zara
Top Yoox
Bag YSL
Heels Christian Louboutin. 
Sunnies from here 

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM 

LET'S CHART ON FACEBOOK 

TWEETS AND CONNECT WITH ME ON TWITTER 

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN

SEE MORE ON TUMBLER 

HYPE MY LOOK ON LOOKBOOK

MY SNAP CHAT @THESTYLEGALAXY 

10 comments

  1. Love that red! The mesh sleeves are a cool touch too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in red! The bold color is gorgeous. :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing, I love the dress
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute red dress. Enjoy your weekend fabulous.


    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress!!, you look gorg!.

    Greetings from Chile
    Vale

    http://valerousse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Och, amazing outfit!
    Perfect shoes <3
    LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red is color of love and passion. Nice choice my dear!!! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. So hot in red! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW BEAUTY POST

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Lady <3
    lena
    http://skinnycature.com/spectre-007-ice-q-solden-two-days-two-ways/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post! Thank you for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig