PAPER LONDON

One moment life was interesting the next moment it's fucking sucks. 
( It feels good To be back here again) 


We all have days when we think our life is mess up our reality feels as though we haven't quite got it all together, and everyone thinks you're great, except you.

People you've never met before in your active life, suddenly hug and kiss you as you come to terms if you are going to die or leave. It's gradually dawning on you that from now until your last day here, every imagination is too close to comfort your movement and speech is the limit of normality. Worst of all the reality that no ID is allowed in heaven or whatever is true.

More to the point, my absence from every digital space of my is as a result of a sudden illness that almost cripple my movement. Thank God I am good now, I mean my mind was reading the digit of death, bang - bang- to the unknown destination. (everything happened too freaking fast) 

I woke up one morning with a serious muscles pain all over. It bullies my body into a non-functioning mode. A pack of panadol and paracetamol didn't quite cut it. Admittedly, I’m very emotional by any health concern of any kind. Most especially how I am going to survive when my body reach the point of giving up! Thank God for treatment 

In a way, it was good I took time off all social media platforms to detox myself. Too much of a thing can be bad sometimes! 

One moment life was interesting the next moment it's fucking sucks.

Amen to good health!

Amen to many good days ahead!

Amen to here I mean now....






Photography By Sophia Oshodin

Top TKMAXX
Clutch bag Tom Ford

7 comments

  1. Wow! This is beautiful, your outfit is so cute.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!!!

    Federica Di Nardo
    http://federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to good health and everything and sure good to have you back! Its all about picking yourself up and moving further with your life when you able to do it again.
    Love the whole ensemble here and you sure are the culottes queen
    Enjoy your new week
    x
    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are better hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants & heels combo!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the pants, nice outfit my dear !

    http://wardrobeofglutonny.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig