BEAUTY OF MYKONOS

Everything was beautiful and still is.


Unquestionably, one of the most beautiful islands I have been to as I continue to have a travel from every corner of the earth and collecting memories of a lifetime, Indeed travelling is a huge part of education. "I am back to London" And straight to work, this is not even news, what should be news is "dear universe I am already in need of another vacation as a matter of urgency I say".

Anyone with me on this? 

Back to the conversation of Mykonos, a beautiful island popularly known for its summer party atmosphere. Super Paradise Beaches, Iconic landmarks include a row of 16th-century windmills, which sit on a hill above Mykonos town. On top of tall this, it's a freaking expensive island.

Taking my photography to a new level not knowing with angle or part of the beautiful island to shot from was a challenge, addicted to the great views from my hotel roof balcony.
Loving the cosmopolitan atmosphere, my stay in Mykonos was a magnificent experience such as walking along the narrow streets of Mykonos, see the sunset from Little Venice. The list goes on and on.










All Photography by Sophia Oshodin 

19 comments

  1. Mykonos is a wonderful and breathtaking destination, the pictures are stunning.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much beauty in these images! Mykonos is on my wish list to one day visit!

    http://www.sydney-styleblogger.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greece is so beautiful. 360 degrees of breathtaking views, how fun! Reminds me of Santorini. Have you been? Welcome back.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such beautiful photos! Breathtaking views <3

    Sincerely,


    <a href="http://aikocunanan.com/bomber-jacket/>aikocunanan.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice post! Thank you so much for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. The views of these pictures are so nice!
    Mykonos looks like a beautiful place to visit!

    plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could use with a holiday right now. These are lovely and you look pretty.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mykonos is so beautiful just like you!!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Greek but have never visited Mykonos! I love the island! I love your hair!!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard about Mykonos and wow...it sure is wonderful! The pics showed a true paradise here on earth. Welcome back btw. xx


    http://www.prettyweirdbombshell.com/big-voluminous-pony-irresistible/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That girl is fire!!!

    www.moorehisstyle.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness. This place looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this looks like an amazing place to visit. Beautiful photos too.
    Simera|Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful place, I'd like to visit Mykonos one day! I hope you had a great time (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Those photos are lovely!! The colors just pop!! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely place. One of my friends recently went there and had so many great things to say about it. I really want to visit. Beautiful pictures. Good you enjoyed your time there :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig