COLOROLOGY

COLOURS FOR SPRING

Happy Sunday to you all my readers! The weather is starting to feel like spring with good fresh air and bright days. My week so far is nothing but a mad rollercoaster, which i am grateful for. As i write this post i am in my hotel room in a place called Leeds a city in West Yorkshire England. My first time here on a mini break in company of amazing people. 
Outfit Details:
If you have been following my blog you must have notice how much i love colourful clothes and am not afraid to mix and match colours together. I will say jajajaja to that!!! 
This is another paint of colour again.  I wore this look few days ago to a special outing and same day in the evening i restyled the same outfit in another way for a evening dinner with friends.  In another post i will show you the part 2 of this outfit.
This is such a vibrant colour and careful styling should be the best, else too much colours the whole neighbour will know your name!! The material is a soft linen and easily move as you walk. In other for me to stand out the colours i wore a dark blue top inside which transform the whole styling, hitting the pavement with a toe cleavage heels was a done deal for me. 
A special thank you from my previous post response, i am glad you guys like the new transformation on the blog. Reading your comment means a lot . Thank you. 





 







What i was wearing:
Zara Complete set of waist coat and pant
Zara Top
Christian Louboutin pigalle 120mm
Earrings from St.Sophia collection get it here

Photos by Jennifer .O

Happy Sunday and do have a lovely week

Sophia 

28 comments

  1. this is so great!:) you have such a nice blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, I love that set from Zara! :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I love this bold and vibrant ensemble <3 Only a fierce woman could pull it off and you definitely did!

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you walk with a lot of confidence my Love..and as i said i love that mustard on you
    have a lovely Sunday

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great color!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that colour on you Sophia! Great set!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This suit confection is from Zara?! Wow- I need to head over there now. Love the color combo and whole vibe of this look!

    xo,
    miranda

    thechicstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look! Beautiful pictures!! Kiss
    http://lebalzi.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning look and color contrast. Beautiful!
    xo Bry CherryBlossoms&PixieDust.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sophia, this zara suit looks lovely on you. I like this color combo. Kisses.
    MaggieD
    Fashion Blog - Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this two-piece set in yellow! The bold color looks gorgeous on you as always!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to repeat how much I love the new design of your blog! And the exactly same is valid for your wonderful, colourful outfit, which fits you very well. I like it that you wear colourful outfits - also with this habit you are enlightening this world <3 Wish you further a wonderful time in Leeds.
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look dear, really chic girl.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit!

    http://donapapayas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love yoyr coat and yoyr pants.
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.con

    ReplyDelete
  16. That yellow is gorgeous! It's a great color on you girl!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sweet Sophia,
    OMG you're so elegant and beautiful! Really amazing outfit, I love the colors!!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Great colors!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look stunning in that yellow. Wow!
    Such a great look for you.

    xoxo,
    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bright and beautiful! I love that color. Amazing coat and pants. Happy Monday Sophia!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I totally love this look, would not have the courage to wear the pant and vest together but I love it on you.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. eye brow, hair , outfit is all gorgeous
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW amazing look! Obsessed with this coat and pant look x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning my dear ! looking so fab!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bring on the colour. -So bold and beautiful, Sophie.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love it ! The orange combined with the black is so beautiful !

    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your photos are amazing and your outfit is classy and perfect. You look fantastic darling and you have great style :).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig