Who got their hands on the Kardash feeling effect dress and the Kendall Jenner blazer on fleek.
The aftermath report of Balmain for H&M collaboration
Olivier Rousteing's long awaited Balmain for H&M collaboration finally landed in shops and online, within a quick blink of an eye, It was sold out everywhere.Their online website was frozen before the launching even started.
So many people have vent their anger how Balmain Oliver Rousteing H&M collaboration went, some of the issues are limiting sizing, limited availability of most items, no plan for re-stocking any of the collection.
I didn't get any item or even bother to waste my time queuing up for nothing, I have better things to do. I have never been that kind of person who queue up for sales or bargain. Most especially when it involves risk of overcrowding. Don't get me wrong, I love a good bargain on a good day, but not like this dramatic rush one.
Some people I spoke to on the way to the office around Stratford Westfield shopping center London, told me they left home 4 am. (crazy)
What was the other big thing H&M did last year with Alexander Wang? Can anyone really remember that now? Who is still wearing theirs?
I mean seriously, do you think anyone will be wearing this next year? EBay is already a junk of everything.
Balmain for H&M is on the label, but some people will still see it as low quality for popular demand. On EBay some of the collection retail for up to three thousand dollars. The prices are even higher than the mainline Balmain collections. (what is wrong with people)
In my opinion, it is ridiculous that people are still increasing their bids on EBay.
Let me keep it real, if I have that kind of money to spend, I will rather walk into Selfridges or Harrods to purchase the REAL THING with respect and quality. Not some sort of collaboration with KFC or McDonald's.
Did you buy any item ?
How was the chaos in your local H&M store ?
Will you pay a ridiculous price on Ebay for any of the collection ?
Now you can vent your spleen.
Photo credit to getty images
Very lovely! Hope you have agreat Monday!
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Bloglovin
True words!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
Valentina | DAILY SUIT
That was absolute chaos! I never bought anything or even wanted to lol.
ReplyDeleteRaindrops of Sapphire
I didn't get anything of the collab, but I thought the fake fur jackets look so cool, but I wouldn't waste my time in shops , too :D During university while listening to the boring lesson I tried it online :D But since my attemps didn't work out , although I got the jacket in that cart (but my clicking was to slow) I didn't spend another attempt on it :D
ReplyDeleteI think, most of the collab would be things, I wouldn't wear :D for me there were just these two fur jackets intressting in the collection, but I can't understand how people are running, an pushing each other away just to get ANYTHING (no matter which size, or if they like it!!) . In the past as I worked for H&M I got a dress from the versace collection(only because I worked there), BUT there were only 2 beautiful pieces in the collection, and I remember how everyone got mad in the first days....after some days, some of the pieces came back to us again in the shop and nobody bought them :D And I saw many pieces on ebay, too .. Just scary how people can buy things, just because of the name....Another point: spending over 120 euro for something from H&M is scary , too :D
http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
http://lovelyattitude.com
Dear Sophia, this is really baffling for me that the peoples are want so urgently something from this collaboration! Honestly I didn't buy anything from any collaboration ... mostly the pieces were not really my taste ... Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
I know, it's unbelievable how high the prices on Ebay are, it's crazy money which I would prefer to spend somewhere else like for a vacation.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionradi.blogspot.com/
Ha! I didn't buy anything and honestly I don't have time to waste. Its a shame ebay sells it at a higher price. I don't even know why people are so crazy about it!
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
So many people.Such a famous brand.
ReplyDeletewww.alvoresblog.com
I could never resist in a shop with so many people haha!
ReplyDeletexx Elisa
www.francinesplacediy.blogspot.com
Francine’s Place | Diy and Lifestyle Blog
The brand is so popular!
ReplyDeletewww.silvertreedentistry.com
Wow that's so crazy. I mean I knew there was a huge fuss over the collection, but I didn't realise to this extent. Some pieces are cool, but I don't think I would ever line up like that to get a piece!
ReplyDeleteAnna xx
Lol!!It's very funny that people would start queueing that early for such.I also would rather choose the safer means than be in such a crowd
ReplyDeletesophieatieno.blogspot.com
I am personally not a follower of these designer collabs. They are just too crazy and over-hyped! I personally would rather save up my money to purchase one special designer item at a later time. Thanks for sharing your ideas as well!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Christina
Looks by Lau
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe whole set up was a HUGE disappointment! The site was supposed to launch the collection at 8am EST and I was at my computer ready to shop 15 minutes before and for about 45min, the site crashed. When I was finally able to access the site, of course everything I had wanted was already sold out. I read a frustrated tweet asking if the collection was just for one day because it did seem so, everything was sold out in a matter of hours. I think H&M should've prepared a lot more than they did because this was the biggest collab they expected to do, yet were unprepared.
ReplyDeleteThe collection is beautiful and reasonably priced, so to those who were able to get their hands on some goodies, scored big!
XO,
Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com
Amazing post!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/
The struggle seemed so real lol.. may be there will be more soon. I also did not get a chance to buy even a thing but hopefully there is a next time. I must admit those were great items over there. I loved most of them!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new Week my Jollof girl
x
Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com
OMG! Those pictures are crazy! We have an H&M store here but they didn't get the collection. I thought some of the price points seemed high for a collaboration. I can't imagine the quality is top notch either but I could be wrong...To be fair I didn't see the clothes in person, so I guess I can't judge the quality :)
ReplyDeletexo, jackie
stylemydreams.com
There were some pieces that I really liked but don't think I'd line up for them like that.
ReplyDeletewww.girlcandress.com
My sister tried it online and failed. I knew it would be crazy to even try. Frankly I couldn't care less. The collection is awesome but it the same ol' beep every year with H&M. They advertise like crazy and produce very limited items. I'm out of their collaborations with designers :D
ReplyDeleteMIASMODE