KHAKI

Khaki green is one unique colour that comes with a super edgy vibe.


Colour wise, I do not have enough green or khaki green in my closet, as much as I would love to have more of it. This is one colour I haven't found anything khaki green I like that much.

Styling everything in two colours was the idea, which I did achieve here. I wanted something sharp with no fuss swag, wearing my office wear. The long sleeve I wore is the one I normally wear to my office, which I figure out it goes with my coat pretty well.The black culottes I wore here is my favorite work wear too, super easy and comfortable to run around.

In another news:
I am off to Malta, an archipelago in the central Mediterranean between Sicily and the North African coast. Known for historic sites, this will be my first time in Malta and am really looking forward to exploring.

While I will be away, I will not have much time to blog, I really want to take time out to rest and give the blog a little break. The last two weeks for me in one word is crazy, sleepless night catching up with appointment and work. Updated will resume when I am back in the country. Hopefully, I can share some holiday photos.


              

 


               






Did you notice changes in these photos? Well, we have another wonderful photographer who will be taking me photos alongside Jennifer and Ian from time to time.

Photos by Aanu Famo 
Makeup by Jennifer





You can follow me on Instagram for daily updates. Twitter and Facebook . Snapchat username sophialastyle



I am over and out. 

See  you soon.

63 comments

  1. In love with your lovely coat, cute color

    have a great day
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome shoes!

    www.girlcandress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that coat, and those shoes are absolutely killer!! Great look!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are to die for!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are such a statement! You look amazing
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, and those shoes are amazing! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fierce! Those shoes are amazing. My kind of height, just wished my knees agreed with me. lol!
    Enjoy your time away!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg yes yes yes this is so wonderfull I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't help but notice your make up. You coat is pure elegance and of course the two different shades of green paired together is genius.

    Have a safe and fun trip dear.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything about you is lovely from your hair to the coats and shoes. Have a safe and lovely trip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those killer shoes is spot on
    Love this fierce look dear

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessing over those shoes, Sophia! You look lovely :) Have a wonderful day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look! I love the jacket and the shoes!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sophia, yes, the pictures are wonderful, congratulations to your new photographer! And I understand you like khaki as this colour fits you well. I like you in this cool, chic but nevertheless comfy outfit and hope you can relax on Malta. Wish you a wonderful time there!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving that coat a lot.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous as always!
    love the coat!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. killer shoes as always! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  18. Culottes are amazing but I love your coat too....Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so stylish with those killer booties and amazing coat, Sophia! Love what you did with your shirt.

    xoxo Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a cute look ! http://www.louisvuittonsmalls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so chic in khaki, Sophia! I absolutely love the coat. Have a fantastic time in Malta! I can't wait to see photos!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  22. The coat and the shoes are amazing! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool outfit! Just like you, I would love to have more khaki in my closet - maybe I should get a khaki jacket or sweater this winter? Have an awesome time in Malta!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fierce shoes
    Kisses from the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aaaah! I have been eyeing your hair for such a long time Sophie! So so divalicious just the way i love it! I love curly hair... Those shoes are fiercethough! There is no way i can walk in them! That needs alot of practise right? Khaki is the new black this season... Beautiful post dear..
    www.styledbymilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow..the shoes up close are even more fierce. Do your thing.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  27. le scarpe sono super belle

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful outfit! The booties are so awesome!!!

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Everything about this outfit, ESPECIALLY your hair, is crazy epic.

    ReplyDelete
  30. These pictures were so perfect!
    http://www.alvoresblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sooo cute!! Love your coat and shoes! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  32. Shades of green, Love 'em! I don't own a lot of items in that color either. Maybe a fur coat and omg I must go digging for it. Have fun in Malta babe.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Shades of green, Love 'em! I don't own a lot of items in that color either. Maybe a fur coat and omg I must go digging for it. Have fun in Malta babe.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Killing this look girl! I could never walk in those heels!

    www.dressed2dines.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love everything about this look , those shoes are amazing !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great post.Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.silvertreedentistry.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Looks so so good!!!

    http://thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amazing. Those boots are something special. I love army green, khaki, and olive greens. They are really great colours and great as neutrals.You look so beautiful doll! xx/Madison
    Small Batch Goods

    ReplyDelete
  39. Since the return of the khaki on the fashion scene, I'm loving how cool and chic this colour is. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Abosolutely great post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    LATEST POST: Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow gorgeous and I really love that coat!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Khaki is my beloved for the season! Love the layering and diff shades! Love ur fierce nails! Enjoy ur holiday! Loving ur pics on gram!!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your style is always phenomenal!!!
    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great Moschino coat and shirt, brown and kahki suit you so well. Lovely pics, congrats for your news photographer :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I also need some more green pieces in my closet! I absolutely love this outfit, your coat is gorgeous!

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Those shoes are INSANE! Obsessed - will not be able to get them out of my head! Love the coat as well, the entire look is love :)

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  47. You look so amazing dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/net.html

    ReplyDelete
  48. You're gorgeous!! I love your pants so much!!
    http://www.glamourbyzee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thank you all for your amazing support.

    ReplyDelete
  50. simple yet very very chic,

    http://www.lvbagukshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. love it so much.

    http://www.parajumpershops.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful coat and shoes Sophia! Uber edgy!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I totally love the khaki color! Great outfit
    http://beautyandallthatjazz.com/review-swatches-sephora-color-lip-last-matt-red-lipstick/

    ReplyDelete
  54. Stunning, Sophia. Love the OOTD. Hope you have a glorious day.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  55. your shoes woman!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig