STYLE SIGNATURE

       Winter minimalism is like a fairy-tale romance, no such thing as keeping my winter outfit minimal.

                                 

PERSONAL STYLE
Winter minimalism is like a fairy-tale romance, no such thing as keeping my winter outfit minimal. Not when the weather is below whatever degree outside. I can't help myself but to wear almost everything inside my wardrobe.

 Malta weather was reasonably warm over our stay there. Not really a bikini style weather but is better than the blazing cold in London, yes yes I still put on a jacket in Malt when I went out for dinner most evenings.

I never checked the weather forecast when outside the country, that only happens if am in London. Because is a way for me to make my life-outfit lot easier. Winter is not a time to look over glamorous, that is why minimalism is not on my menu, halfway composed with appropriate layers is enough.

No major rules for winter dressing my mum always say the weather is not your mate so cover up. Surprisingly, I wore these look on the day it was almost COLD in Malta, this more like a semi-winter look without a heavy coat involved, fully layered up with edgy gloves to give the look my signature style.

The yellow top rotation was to transform the whole look to a more colourful state. At this point in the year, when everybody is wearing lots of dark colours. AKA black coats are mainly the first choice for most winter days, same as black gloves, think outside the box by adding something colourful like a jumper to change the game.







             
     Pants Next  Skirt  and top Zara Gloves Asos bag Celine box Heels Christian Louboutin 

Photos by Ian Anderson.


Happy Thanksgiving to my readers from  the USA.


Sophia.

43 comments

  1. Nice outfit!

    Isobel x
    New Post - http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/fashion-party-season.html
    Blog - http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk
    Instagram - https://instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Bloglovin' - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos ♥ :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect layering Sophia! ;) I love your outfit!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow absolutely amazing and chic! Love this pants/skirt combo!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the look ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely rocking this skirt & pants combination!! Fabulous outfit, Sophia. :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at u!! haut!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock in this Outfit! Lovely color blocking ♥
    Melina
    www.melinaalt.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the yellow pop of color you chose to work with here, it looks lovely worn with the black and style of pieces, creating a bit of a retro vibe, I love it!

    Have a very happy Friday and weekend ahead, lovely!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is very unique dear! You radiate pure class!
    www.styledbymilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So striking. And the pants, skirt are two separate pieces, yes? How clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Sophia, as usual I really like your cool look with the yellow top and the amazing solution with the pants and the skirt! I have to admit that I really like it to style my wardrobe in winter as I say in layering mostly many possibilities :) Looks like you had a wonderful time at Malta!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this so much :) join my giveaway where everyone gets a coupon code and have an awesome day!

    giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the darker Colors off late! But will always be fan of the pop of bright! U look stunning!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look SO amazing and chic dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/lotus_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I envy you for pulling off every outfit that you want to wear. You look pretty :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love your outfit. You really can make yellow look amazing with that black!
    I love your gloves :)

    Lots of love,
    Kayla <3 Xx
    www.kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the post and have a great weekend
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing look! I love the pants/skirt!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look fierce! ♡

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Breathtaking images.

    http://www.2016handbagshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this post

    http://www.shopchicbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are some great shots!

    http://www.2016louisvuittonhandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhhmmy louboutin shoooeees!
    I love how fashionably chic this outfit is.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  25. A really stylish ootd. Nice choice my dear! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty style!
    Have a nice evening!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look awesome. Totally in love with those gloves :)
    XoXo, Noma.

    ReplyDelete
  28. so bold and fierce in yellow and black!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love that stylish outfit with those heels! :)

    And that yellow gives everything such a pop! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your style is very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Seriously, you are the queen when it comes to layering! I love the idea of adding a jumper over your coat! It's unique and unexpected and takes this look to the next level of fab! love it!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. love your style
    amazing outfit
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice top.The yellow suits you
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am a huge fan of colorful winters. Loving the yellow, beautiful!
    Http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your look and I am totally with you. I don't believe in keeping my winter style minimal. Let alone all black white and grey. So, not cool. I love color in the spring just as much in the winter. I love your look and the yellow gives it a nice pop!

    Hugs & Love
    Joy
    www.jseivad.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fantabulous gorgeous! Amazing color combo! Have a blessed week doll!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig