DINNER DRESS



Zara dress here, Pigalle Plato 140mm Christian Louboutin. Diorama Bag mini. 
Photos by Ian Anderson. 


What a beautiful Sunday morning here in London, bright and sunny.
It always feels good to be back updating this blog, this is something that always keep me company and super busy.

Sharing the remaining looks from Paris holiday, these photos do not do justices to this dress at all. I definitely have to retake the beauty of this dress when next I wear this dress, I love lace material particularly in dress, easy to wear and style in hot weather.

Here I wore Zara dress climbing beautiful steps inside the hotel we stayed. Every time I tried to take photos indoors of the hotel we stayed, it did not come out well. Well, hope to catch up with you all soon.







39 comments

  1. An elegant look indeed. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!1 Everything about this look is perfection!1 You look amazing!!! I love the design of the dress and and the shoot location.
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love the images as well. Hope you have an awesome new week.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy with a sexy touch!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovin' your dress! WWOWW!! IT's SOOOOO amazzzzing! Sooo chic! And hot hot hot with your heels!
    kisses
    xo Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic in this black lace gown! And the pop of red from your heels makes this look complete! Have a fab week hun :)

    Love, Aldora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dinner dress, always looking stunning
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect dinner dress, very fashion and love the pois! *_*
    Kiss
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trop belle, la robe te va a merveille!!
    http://www.chicmodeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing and elegant!
    Blery&Ily
    http://thesprintsisters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing and elegant!
    Blery&Ily
    http://thesprintsisters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post you are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this wonderful post!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so stunning in dress :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fierce! Your dress is absolutely gorgeous, I love the sheer detail. Your hotel looks beautiful, such a gran staircase! Fun!
    Hope you have a great week ahead!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful dress drear!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look absolutely beautiful, Sophia! I love the dress, it looks great paired with those red pumps! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning dress and killer shoes!!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So glam and elegant! Love love love the Dior bag!

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a stunning lace dress
    Perfect for a dinner date

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeous outfit! You nailed it!!!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Sophia, your blog has a wonderful design! And yes, I can see already in these pictures how beautiful this dress is. I'm looking forward to see it again :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the sheerness of your dress! you look stunning!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. sexy & elegant! Love the shoes! Kisses
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing place! You look so pretty and stylish!

    http://www.handbagunews.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. what an elegant babe! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  29. gorgeous dress!!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful dress, you look amazing!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig