OVERFLOWING DRESSES

Making my own mark in Mark and Estel dresses. 




 Hey guys!
Today I want to show you dresses I wore from Mark and Estel collections.
I wore both dresses last week for a little outing running around town, i love the cool material and the overflowing style is just fab.

I don't have any other dresses that overflow with these amount of extra length in my wardrobe, but I always love to try out something new.


Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Shop these dresses here at Mark and Estel site 



22 comments

  1. I love the white dress! I wish I could see more of the blue one!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a queen ready to rule her queendom#amazing!!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post!!
    http://federicaferraro.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dresses! I love them! Thanks for sharing and have a nice week!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dresses! They look so comfortable and stylish!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, those dresses sure look comfortable. :)
    -M-

    http://thriftyandambitious.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the comfort!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look so comfy and stylish. I love your hair color so much!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your dress, stunning
    New post
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely! I adore that purple lip color on you! I hope you have a great start to your week, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks super lovely on you sweetie!
    lena
    http://skinnycature.com/the-miracle-of-1001-night/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dresses, perfect for this time of year!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adore, lovely style!

    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the second dress. Perfect for spring.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the second dress! It looks so light. I can't wait to accessorize it. xx

    www.prettyweirdbombshell.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. they are amazing - so fashionalabe

    ReplyDelete
  18. really unique style !
    http://style-bysandramecy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/comme-le-garcon.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig