These are great choices.
I can't live without the sunglasses!http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/
So lovely! Thank you for sharing this to us.Style For MankindBloglovin
beautiful photos, such a cool and unique look, I love it! http://www.2015shopslvbag.com
Very beautiful the edges so finished, you look great! http://www.2015chichandbag.com
If only these shoes aren't that expensive. Love them!http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk
Oooh those gold shoes! I need those! Such lovely picks xxhttp://www.thatnewdress.com
I absolutely adore both pairs of shorts!Rachel xxhttp://www.thedailyluxe.net
I want everything! http://www.thestyletune.com/
Love this! Have a lovely weekend. :)** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITERBEAUTYEDITER.COM
This is perfect for summer. I would gladly wear those orange shorts, or the striped ones too. <3 xxBest Tasty Books
I literally want everything on this post!! The shoes are my favorite!www.fashionstylemogul.com
Dear Sophia, I know I can always rely on your sense of style! Thanks a lot for the fantastic picks - now I need immediately the striped shorts and the orange one, too :)xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena www.dressedwithsoul.com
Thank you so much for reading.
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.
These are great choices.
ReplyDeleteI can't live without the sunglasses!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thequinoxfashion.com/
So lovely! Thank you for sharing this to us.
ReplyDeleteStyle For Mankind
Bloglovin
beautiful photos, such a cool and unique look, I love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.2015shopslvbag.com
Very beautiful the edges so finished, you look great!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.2015chichandbag.com
If only these shoes aren't that expensive. Love them!
ReplyDeletehttp://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk
Oooh those gold shoes! I need those! Such lovely picks xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thatnewdress.com
I absolutely adore both pairs of shorts!
ReplyDeleteRachel xx
http://www.thedailyluxe.net
I want everything!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thestyletune.com/
Love this! Have a lovely weekend. :)
ReplyDelete** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
This is perfect for summer. I would gladly wear those orange shorts, or the striped ones too. <3 xx
ReplyDeleteBest Tasty Books
I literally want everything on this post!! The shoes are my favorite!
ReplyDeletewww.fashionstylemogul.com
Dear Sophia, I know I can always rely on your sense of style! Thanks a lot for the fantastic picks - now I need immediately the striped shorts and the orange one, too :)
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com