It was January yesterday, I heard someone said Christmas is coming real soon. How soon ? Well few days to blow you 2016 kiss.
For the past few weeks, I have seen shops around London already put up some Christmas tree and decorations. That was when reality thinking kicks in, seriously this year is almost gone, before another blink 2016 will be here and over.
Since yesterday November 1st, I have had my pan and paper non-stop, writing A to Z of life. With what have I done so far in 2015. Or what did I not do till this time, but then again being alive and In good health is the biggest achievement anyone can be proud of.
All other things will fall into place at their own time, I believe progress in life is a continuous process. It is an ongoing dimension that will keep shaping up. Yesterday is gone, let's celebrate today while tomorrow is a mystery we do not know yet.
Here are some photos, I took on my way back on Sunday afternoon. The weather wasn't really great to take photos, Jennifer and Ian are very much busy. Which means I am left to my own devices, to do it myself.
Clutch Chanel old.
Photo by Me ( Sophia)


Beautiful skirt
ReplyDeletewendeeisaacs.com
Fabulous outfit! You look amazing.
ReplyDeletehttp://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/
The year just flew right by! Fab look and great hair.
ReplyDeletewww.girlcandress.com
your skirt is sooo amazing
ReplyDeletehttp://carrieslifestyle.com
Posts online about Dubai, Amalfi, Amsterdam
oh yes, I love that outfit :) saw it on insta and was so excited to see your new post :) I think you did a great job here on the blog and this is (every single day) an important thing to think of :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
http://lovelyattitude.com
that skirt is perfection!!
ReplyDeletekisses from dubai ♥
www.mahryska.com
WOW! This is perfection! Love the striped dress! So fierce!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net
You look so adorable and love your style!! <3
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch
Ritcha
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
Great job. Love the photos. I've not even started thinking about Christmas decorations yet, but soon will. xx
ReplyDeleteStyle Files
This skirt is everything dear! Love awesome Chanel bag (still on my wishlist :P)
ReplyDeleteGreat reflexion about how fast is the time passing. I can't believe we stay here again.
Big kisses Sophia! ♥
Lady Trends
Very chic striped skirt Sophia! You look great!XOXO
ReplyDeleteJeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
Love the outfit! You look beautiful x
ReplyDeleteLina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com
Cute look dear :)
ReplyDeleteARedLip&Love
I hear what you are saying about how fast time is just passing us by! Enjoy each day in great style. I am loving that fabulous skirt on you.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.racheldinh.com
Great post Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI really love your fashion sense.
ReplyDeleteyou always look amazing so all of your outfits are lovely.
would you like to follow each other on google friend connect and google plus? If you follow me,
I will follow you back after it.
www.tomntins.com
AWesome look, love your skirt ! :-) xx
ReplyDeleteCHECK MY NEW POST:
http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.rs/2015/11/dark-blue-nakit-damica-cooperation.html
Ohh yeess christmas is coming yaaayy
ReplyDeleteBtw, lovin the cur on your skirt
You look fab!
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
Looking super fabulous! That skirt is quite the stand out piece!
ReplyDeleteAnna xx
Love the skirt!
ReplyDeleteKisses from the Philippines!
- Seyra
www.pavementsarerunways.com
You look so amazing dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/coat-mood.html
You look so stunning. Love your top and the cool skirt. The Germans start with their Christmas decorations in October. I think that's way too early :D I try to live in the present too but I also think about the past too much :D Happy Tuesday Sophia.
ReplyDeletexx glamdevils.com / miasmode.blogspot.com
I enjoyed this post a lot. Great job!
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
ReplyDeleteLove your post, great content!
Only 7 MORE MONDAYS till CHRISTMAS!!
MyLyfeMyStory
You look fabulous! Can't believe it's almost Christmas now! Time flies! xoxo
ReplyDelete-Lily from With Love Lily Rose
This looks fantastic, Sophia. Yeah time really flies these days, it's kinda scary, tho.
ReplyDeletexox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
I know, time is going by so fast! It's crazy! You look absolutely gorgeous :) I hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com
I couldn't agree more with the previous comments.
ReplyDeletehttp://windittight.com/alexander-mcqueen/
Thank you all.
ReplyDeleteThat skirt is everything and them some. Love your hair by the way too fabulous!!! I so understand what you mean about the year going by fast. We only have two months left!!! Crazy but good in a way and I agree progress is ongoing. It's a great way to understand that your story is not over it's just a new page, new chapter. More adventures along the way. Your amazing.
ReplyDeleteHugs & Love
Joy
www.jseivad.com
That skirt is everything and them some. Love your hair by the way too fabulous!!! I so understand what you mean about the year going by fast. We only have two months left!!! Crazy but good in a way and I agree progress is ongoing. It's a great way to understand that your story is not over it's just a new page, new chapter. More adventures along the way. Your amazing.
ReplyDeleteHugs & Love
Joy
www.jseivad.com
Oh that skirt is amazing, so funky! Great job on shooting yourself! I still haven't managed to master taking my own pictures :(
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the year is almost gone too, crazy how fast time flies.
xo, jackie
stylemydreams.com