I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
Dr Martin Luther King JR
In a sign of the nervousness gripping the continent.
Brussels in a lock down of security threat.
Belgium on the same alert.
Paris is morning the loss of their loved ones.
Mali siege was the latest in a string of recent high-profile terror attacks.
Kenya still mourning.
Beirut deadly attacks, Feels Forgotten.
Nigeria terrorist attacks are much more lethal in Nigeria than any other country attacks.
The list goes on and on.
"We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that, I am extremely grateful". Stephen Hawking.
Fear is a state of control. Prayer is a weapon which don't only save lives but can open doors. Forgiveness on the other hand is a coping mechanism to save life in survival mode.
Go and spread the word LOVE everywhere you go, speak it, see it in your actions.
Photos by Ian Anderson
This is one of the outfit i wore in Malta in a beautiful sunny weather, i will not dear wear this in London now, i mean am talking of layering to beat the cold. I wore this skirt with black top before, i just restyle it again wearing white long sleeve skirt.
See you soon.
Sophia
I loved the look, very glamorous and classy.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.feminityandglamorous.com/
I love your statement! You found the right words! I totally agree! xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.naomella.com
Hate is really a great burden to wear. Fear too..
ReplyDeleteYou are always a cool blogger, love this outfit a lot :)
xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com
I love how you always have an important message on all your posts Sophia. I have to admit that I'm more alert than I have been in the past. These people try to attack our freedom and I'm afraid they have already succeeded in. I wish people were able to live in peace instead of killing each other in the name of god. As if any god would want us to kill each other. You look totally stunning btw. Love your striped skirt and the heels :)
ReplyDeletewww.glamdevils.com
Thank you Mira, it is very scaring and to think people are killing each other because of religion is even worst.
Deletehttp://www.thestylegalaxy.com/
It's definitely a shame how bad things have gotten for us all, it's frightening. I love your outfit, the black and white is lovely!
ReplyDeleteRaindrops of Sapphire
Beautiful post Sophia! And that skirt is plain amazing!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
It's definitely a shame how bad things have gotten for us all, it's frightening. I love your outfit, the black and white is lovely!
ReplyDeleteRaindrops of Sapphire
oooh I am loving the big hair.So cool and nice skirt
ReplyDeletesophieatieno.blogspot.com
Looking beautiful. Black and white is such a beautiful combo
ReplyDeletewendeeisaacs.com
Cute skirt and I love those shoes!!
ReplyDeleteARedLip&Love
This is so nice! I like it a lot.
ReplyDelete** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
xoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
Your boots are sexy! I love the whole outfit! you look so beautiful
ReplyDelete:)
Lots of love,
Kayla <3 Xx
www.kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com
You are so right, Sophia. Love is the conqueror of fear and hate and it should be used to combat all of what's going on in the world right now. As a New Yorker, after 9/11, getting on trains and walking around tourist sites did leave me uneasy for a while. But then you begin to realize that fear is their main objective. They kill and take the lives of people they feel they can and for the rest of us, they want to leave fear imprinted so deep within our minds that it can become crippling and we must not allow it.
ReplyDeleteAs for your outfit, I love the mixture of fabrics, textures and prints a look I'd rock in a heart beat :)
Have a wonderful day, beauty!
XO,
Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com
Thanks Jalisa, i agree with you, we must not allowed fear to take control of us.
Deletehttp://www.thestylegalaxy.com/
I love that skirt. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteKreyola Jounerys | Instagram
I couldn't agree with you more. Sophia. This year alone we've all witnessed brutal and senseless attacks of terror. It just breaks my heart and like everyone else it leaves me with a sense of uneasiness. But we can't let the fear take over our lives and daily activities. I'm reminded of this quote -> ' Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world '
ReplyDeleteI love this look from head to toe! And consider me officially obsessed with your heels😍😍😍
xo, Jackie
stylemydreams.com
Especially love the bag. You look fab. -Hanna Lei
ReplyDeleteLatest Post: Girls Thanksgiving Day Look
you look fantastic! love your skirt
ReplyDeletehttp://www.queenhorsfall.com/
what a charming skirt, is beautiful :D
ReplyDeleteand lovely pics
http://diannetho.es/
You look so gorgeous Sophia and your style is always adorable!! Loved those shoes! :)
ReplyDeleteI went to the nearby mall after the Paris attacks and there was such high security on the road, at the mall, police men with big guns and I was seriously so troubled like it was painful, I almost cried seeing all that. That night I realised what is terrorism! Got to be strong in the time we live in and pray for peace and humanity!
ReplyDeleteChichistashan.blogspot.in
molto bella questa gonna
ReplyDeletehttp://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/
Amen, Sophia! Looking incredible in your black and white combo with a pop of color!! I'm loving your hair, gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Ira
JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN
Greetings :)
ReplyDeleteI need that skirt in my closet. Love it!!
ReplyDeletehttp://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk
You look so amazing dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/eath-tones-with-nori.html
Omg this look is everything!!!! especially the skirt *lovestruck* can i borrow it please? lol
ReplyDeletewww.djournae.com
I love this look I enjoyed your post as well thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading your post with the help of Google Translate. I hope to understand everything !!! You've written some really nice words and I'm totally agree with you! Congratulations for your beautiful ootd, especially for your original skirt and thank you for your visit. Have a nice day, kisses,
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook
Yes, dear Sophia, love is the key! For me you are in general full of love and I hope it helps you in this not that easy times we have at the moment and when you in the tube ... you look perfect and wonderful in your midiskirt look - I adore it from head to toes!
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Wow, girl that skirt is everything! Great look form head to toe.
ReplyDeleteXoXo Noma
You look stunning! Love this look♥
ReplyDeletesummerdaisy.net
Sombre notes aside, this is the perfect pairing of patterns. Very striking.
ReplyDeleteYou always look stylish dear
ReplyDeleteYou are right-- we need to spread love and harmony.
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
That´s so true- we should spread more love!
ReplyDeleteBy the way: Your outfit is wonderful!
Melina
www.melinaalt.de
Very stylish look! =D
ReplyDeleteNEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jessica
You look beautiful! I love the skirt!
ReplyDeletewww.alessandrastyle.com
It's a scary time right now - stay safe! You're looking fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteCOOCOO FOR COCO
I love this chic statement skirt. You look stunning!
ReplyDelete- Liz Lizo
www.LizLizo.com
everything foxy! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Animated Confessions
so in love with your fab skirt
ReplyDeletehttp://carrieslifestyle.com
Posts online about Dubai, Rio, Amalfi...
Your style is amazing! Really enjoying your blog and your beautiful words.
ReplyDeletehttp://juanamaua.blogspot.com
Thank you so much everyone. Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteLoooove the color of your dress, pretty pics
ReplyDeletehttp://www.2016louisvuittonbags.com
You look amazing as always.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.parajumperpjs.com
simple yet very very chic
ReplyDeletehttp://www.burberrpurseforum.com
You raise a lot of thought-provoking points here, living in today's world can pretty much make you bipolar. On one hand you are more apprehensive and fearful, but know that having this feeling as a constant hinders progress and happiness, so you try and conquer it and remain optimistic...you or should I say I, feel bursts of hate at the situation and the people who are doing this to us but then you know that feeling cripples you, so you remember what you love...its tough...anyhoo, LOOOving this outfit, its Monochrome Perfection! The silhouette of this skirt and print, paired with the print of the shoes, the shirt, eeeeerrrytiiing is working!( :
ReplyDeleteI love your monochrome ensemble. The world is so messed up. Humans are messed up. This is just sad.
ReplyDeleteEverglow ~ Styleccentric Fashion' | BLOGLOVIN
XOXO Alyssa
I am obsessed with this outfit- love every single piece!
ReplyDelete