MALTA DIARY

Malta is beautiful, with super cool vibe, a must see place.

             

Malta is the story I can't explain, a city filled with colours of all kinds and above all very clean city with a cool vibe. If you are familiar with the hashtag or hashtagging #thestylegalaxyinMalta and follow me Insta. You must have seen some of these photos already. Malta is a beautiful place I was waiting all this time to visit.

From the breathtaking seaside view, cute colourful doors and windows. The hotel service was super great, I will like to say the top of the class, It was easy to navigate through streets and villages using bus or ferry to travel from place to place.

Another interesting thing is, Malta is just similar to London, same red phone box, postal box, road signs and drawing similar to what we have here in London. The price I saw in various shops was even the same as London. The other fun part is the island is an English speaking island with very friendly people.

I enjoyed my stay and had so much time to put my feet up and relax, looking through photos while, on a flight coming back. We took more than 400 photos, (Crazy) I can't wait to share them with you guys.





         





     

    



Outfit photos by Ian Anderson
The rest photos taken by Me. (Sophia)


I am back home in London the land of cold and tea drinkers!

I heard snow is coming to London? Oh, no.

22 comments

  1. Looks like you've enjoyed the pleasures of life in the meantime, Sophia! Lucky you, would love to visit this island as well.

    xoxo Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! Beautiful photo diary Sophia! ;)XOXO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful travel impressions! ♥
    Melina
    www.melinaalt.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and I'm so jealous, always wanted to visit Malta long after seeing a few UK vloggers visit. I'm especially excited to try out their cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea Malta was similar to London; it looks fantastic!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to go to malta! Thanks for posting this!
    xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. adoro il colore del vestito

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress so much!

    http://www.designersbagstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress! The pictures are gorgeous

    http://www.2015shopslvbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That’s the good life!

    http://www.2015baglvlouisvuitton.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such luxury and what a charming place :D
    and your look is just perfect
    http://diannetho.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and Ian dey enjoy ooo, my sister. Is good for the body sha!! London weather na wahala. Lol!
    Nice photos and loving that skirt.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing photos dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/navy.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks wonderful, Sophia! The food, your fabulous skirt and the scenery! Thanks so much for sharing, lovely! I hope you have a wonderful day and start to your weekend!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I had no idea so many similarities. Gorgeous photos Sophia. <3
    Holiday Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok babe, I just added Malta to 'The list'. I love all the food, how fun! You look stunning.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so in love with Malta though I have never been there . and from the look of things here this girl really had an amazing stay over there.Everything looks perfect!
    Enjoy your Weekend dear
    x

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous gorgeous place and you! Hope you had an amazing time. Stay warm in the snow when it comes! *brrrr*

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  20. It reminds me of some of the upscale shopping centers we have where I live. I would love to visit malta.

    http://www.pixics.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have a stunning style love it!
    www.glamourbyzee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.

© Style Galaxy

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig